What is Family Camp?
What is Family Camp?
Family camp is a week-long “no worries” vacation, away from the distractions back home, to re-connect with family and friends while experiencing Christ’s amazing love! Many have called GLM a youth camp for families in a lake resort setting. Family Camp programming ministers to all ages, individuals, and couples, but is designed for families with kids from newborns to teens. View our 2013 Annual Brochure! Request a 2013 Annual Brochure!
Joyful Service: We recognize that real service is about meeting the real needs of our guests. Because Jesus is our model, we want to demonstrate our love for Him in the little opportunities that occur every day. If there’s a need, we want to meet it. Our passion is to joyfully serve you in all we do!
Exemplary Role Models: Because kids at Family Camp (newborns to high school seniors) spend up to five hours a day with their counselor, we hire and train only the best! Each year, the GLM hiring committee packs its bags and travels the recruiting trail to find college students who love Jesus and want to serve you and your children during your week of family camp. These spiritually mature college students stand out among their peers; they model character, respect, modesty, and they want to get to know you and your kids!
Safe & Exciting Activities: GLM has dozens of activities to keep you laughing, climbing, wet, cool, screaming, relaxing, and smiling! With certified lifeguards and activity instructors, you and your kids have nothing to worry about, except making memories!
- All programming and on-grounds activities are included in the accommodations price.
- Your total cost is the accommodations price plus the meal packages selected for each guest.*
- Dinner packages are required for all cottage and condo guests and will be added to the balance automatically.
- All Meal packages are required for all hotel guests and will be added to the balance automatically.
- Check-in is Saturday at 3 p.m.; check-out is Friday at 9 a.m.
- For our full calendar of events, brochures, and forms, please visit the Downloads page.
*Additional amenities (i.e. pack n plays, cottage cleaning service, boat slips) are available for an additional fee.